Thursday, August 8, 2013

Our Books Are Almost Finished!

If it were up to me, I would stay in Puebla and teach these kids throughout the rest of their education.  They are all little gems! I could not have hand picked a better group of children.  Seeing my vision of this project shine through in their artwork in incredibly rewarding. 

"These are some guests that went to the party" - by Lis, age 8

"The Fountain. I think it's a very beautiful place at night and a good place to get wet." - by Christian, age 12

Joshua is a newer student, he and Fernanda are Lis and Viri's cousins.

"My best friend makes me laugh whenever I am with him, some people think it's funny but we tell each other everything." - by Victor, age 12

Not only a good use of materials, but a great photograph by Viri, age 12

Victor made a paper closure so his book is sealed like a diary.

Daniel working on his portrait page

"My dogs are playful" by Joshua, age 8

Ilse, age 12, writing a description (in English!) about her dog, Bonnie

Gladys, age 14, writes a description (in English!) about a family portrait taken at the beautiful Talavera fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment