Sunday, August 18, 2013

Last Day in Puebla

I will be leaving Puebla tomorrow and heading to Oaxaca for about a week.  I am sad to leave this lovely city that I have become so familiar with, but I am also REALLY excited to check out a new city!

Today I walked around Puebla for about five hours.  First, I hit yet another new market and then just enjoyed the scenery.

Very much like Reading Terminal Market, but cleaner.
I was running short on cash so I couldn't afford the fish soup!
Instead, I sprung for the shrimp soup.  I had just enough cash for this and a tip.  I left sweating after eating this, it was spicy and delicious.
Pretty architecture, as always.
I love the hand painted tiles on these buildings.  Why doesn't my house looks like this?!
Goodbye my dear Puebla, it's been real!

No comments:

Post a Comment